Food

Food

Sunday 4 October 2015

Republica

Situated at the St Kilda Sea Baths, Republica is best known for its beachside outdoor areas - perfect for people watching and a few drinks in the sun.  But is the food any good?

Whilst not exactly cheap, Republica offers a variety of menu options, ranging from a wagyu beef rump ($39) to an assortment of pizzas (from $19).  On this occasion I went for the salami pizza with peppers, olives and salsa verde ($20).

The pizza was surprisingly delicious - the salsa verde worked well with the salami and the base was thin and crispy.  It was a tad salty for my liking, but then again, I'm not the biggest fan of salt (what was I thinking ordering a pizza with both salami and olives - the saltiest foods going around) and I'm sure it would be to most people's liking. 



Whilst in the future I may feel more inclined to pop up to Captain Baxter's for a bite to eat, if settled in for a decent Sunday sesh, Republica's food is definitely a worth a try. 

Venue: 4.5/5
Service: 3/5
Food: 3.5/5
Total: 10.5
Verdict: like - get around to trying it at some point.

Republica Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment