Food

Food

Thursday 2 May 2019

Miznon

Whilst it's fair to say that I'm well and truly late to the Miznon loving band-wagon, it was definitely worth the wait. Being the sixth Miznon to grace the world's foodie scene (with the first one opening in Tel Aviv in 2007), with its loud music, eclectic fit-out and singing and dancing staff, this Israeli street-food inspired eatery has an undeniable street party meet close family gathering vibe.

Being my first time to Miznon, trying their roasted baby cauliflower was non-negotiable.  Whilst it is undoubtedly Miznon's signature dish, I certainly had concerns going in for my first bite - I mean, how good could a baby cauliflower (and I'm talking JUST a cauliflower) be?  The answer is bloody delicious. Rich and creamy, it was definitely worth the hype.


As a Miznon-virgin, I also felt obliged to try one of their pitas - opting for the Cheakypita stuffed with. a falafel burger, tomato steak, sour cream, chili onion and pickles. Whilst it's a big call, it was by far the best falafel I have ever had and will definitely be a repeat order on my certain return.


The eggplant and the lamb shawarma were also excellent options.  And if you can fit it in, why not stuff all of these ingredients into another pita - with a pita station with all you can eat pitas and condiments on offer inside on the side wall.



When you can walk away from a one-hatted restaurant for $30 a head, it's fair to say that it's a no-brainer.  If you haven't tried Miznon yet,it should definitely be on the list.

Food: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Venue: 4/5
Value for money: 5/5
Total: 18/20
Verdict: Love - get around to trying it soon

Miznon Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment