Food

Food

Friday 22 November 2019

Platform 28


I always thought that Platform 28 was good for one thing and one thing only - being pre and post footy drinks. But when I finally got around to having an incredibly delicious meal there the other day, I was quick to realise how wrong I was. 

Platform 28’s menu is expansive - including all your pub favorites, and a few items that are a little but fancier.

On this occasion I couldn’t go past the special of porterhouse steak covered in blue cheese, with buttery broccoli and mash ($33). I even got to choose a steak sauce to smother on top of all that - so of course I opted for the mushroom sauce which went beautifully with the blue cheese. 



The service at Platform 28 was quick and friendly, and was made better by the fact that you can order and pay for your meal at the bar - perfect for splitting bills. 

Delicious food, quick service and split bills made easy - Platform 28 is definitely a great choice if you’re in the Docklands and looking for a place for a group of people to eat. 

Food: 4/5
Value for money: 4/5
Venue: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Total: 15/20
Verdict: love - get around to trying it soon 

Platform 28 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato  

No comments:

Post a Comment