Food

Food

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Tsuta Sushi

With my love of burgers, and my love of sushi, I thought how could I possibly go wrong with trying a sushi burger - that's right, a sushi burger! And that's exactly what's on offer at Japanese eatery Tsuta Sushi on Hardware Lane in the city. 

With a venue that's about as casual as your fast food sushi joints, I was admittedly surprised by the exceptional table service, and the presence of sake and wine on the menu.

Ordering one of their sushi burgers was obviously a must. Whilst the seaweed itself was a little dry around the edges (obviously due to its positioning), once I got into the crux of the burger I definitely became a sushi burger convert - juicy and flavorsome, it's definitely something I would come back for.


Being a cold night, I also couldn't go past trying their katsu curry - and I'm glad that I did - the chicken was crisp and juicy, and the curry was rich and fragrant. And for all of those udon noodle lovers out there - good news, you can also order your curry with udon rather than the classic rice.


If you're looking for some cheep and cheerful Japanese that does not lack in service or flavour, then I would definitely recommend hitting up Tsuta Sushi.

Food: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
Venue: 3.5/5
Value for money: 5/5
Total: 18/20
Verdict: Love - get around to trying it soon

Tsuta Sushi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment